Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Gifts on a Budget Part 3 - Stitched with Love

Yes, you read that right. All of our Christmas gifts wereIchased for less than $40! Shipping for two items were the most expensive, but still came in under $20. Don't think it's possible? We'll be spending the next five days looking at how we did it!

Part 3 - Stitched with Love



I'm kind of addicted to teaching myself needle crafts... I've been sewing and knitting for a few years know and love it. For Christmas, I added hand embroidery and cross stitch to my resume. Again, pictures will have to wait till after we exchange gifts, but I love that I can give gifts to our family that I made myself! And from a frugal point of view, these didn't cost me anything since all the materials came from my stash! 

No comments:

Post a Comment